Legal support program in the fields of international law and regional and national laws
Through this program, ICG offers a range of services that assist clients and partners of the Group in dealing with national, regional and international laws, either laws related to commercial, economic, civil or political matters. The Group provides them with required support to benefit from these laws in obtaining and demanding their various rights. The range of services provided under this program includes:
- Providing legal support in commercial disputes, economic arbitration cases, nationality, residency, asylum and compensation issues.
- Providing legal support and advocacy services before all types of international, regional and national courts.
- Accessing to power of attorney in establishing companies, organizations and legal bodies in different countries.
- Continuing legal consultation services for organizations, companies and organizations
- Sustainable legal studies and research on national, international and regional legislative systems
- Training and capacity-building for individuals, entities and companies in the field of relevant national, regional and international laws.
- Providing consultations that enable individuals, entities and companies to deal with international, national and regional laws.
Human rights legislation and sustainable development program
This program focuses on international human rights law system. It improves the ability of clients to communicate with regional and international mechanisms for the protection of human rights within mechanisms rules, whether treaty-based bodies based on binding international human rights treaties or Charter- based bodies. The bodies and mechanisms that established under Charter of the United Nations, as well as relevant regional mechanisms.
The program also includes work under the United Nations Sustainable Development Agenda 2030 and the Sustainable Development Agenda in Africa 2063. Services under this program include:
- Information collection and classification services and Creation of organized databases relating to standards, tools and mechanisms of the protection of human rights as well as the tools and mechanisms of sustainable development. Also, making it available to customers, interested parties, researchers and experts.
- Preparation, review and revision of reports and briefings that submitted to regional and international human rights and sustainable development mechanisms. Also, Ensuring that they are in line with standards and applying the methodological rules governing these reports, in accordance with the adopted system of international and regional mechanisms.
- Services of research, studies, and qualitative and cases reports on human rights and sustainable development issues at the national, regional and international levels.
- Monitoring and documenting violations / problems / malfeasance that related to international human rights conventions and frameworks of sustainable development. In addition to communication services with relevant international and regional mechanisms and assisting victims to reach redress mechanisms.
- Training, capacity-building and technical support to stakeholders so that they can effectively communicate with international and regional human rights and sustainable development mechanisms.
- Organizing events, activities, conferences, workshops and campaigns on human rights and sustainable development issues.
- Public relations services related to communication with experts / officials / human rights and development policy makers at the regional and national levels.
- Technical support services that enable stakeholders to contribute effectively to improving the level of compliance with human rights and sustainable development standards.
- Support services for having a consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council and a membership in other regional and international organizations related to human rights and sustainable development.
Profit and non-profit project evaluations program
This program includes a range of services related to the assistance of clients and partners in pre and post analysis of legal, technical and social feasibility of profit and non-profit projects. As well as the social responsibility support services for individuals, companies and entities. The services provided by the Group under this program include the following:
- Services of technical feasibility studies of profit and non-profit projects.
- Services of economic and social feasibility studies for profit and non-profit projects.
- Project evaluation services for profit and non-profit projects in terms of efficiency, effectiveness, sustainability and suitability.
- Feasibility studies and legal suitability services for profit and non-profit projects.
- Services of legal evaluation studies of profit and non-profit projects.
- Technical support services in the stages of reformulation and readjustment of legal and legislative policies.
This post is also available in: العربية