International Consultations Group (ICG)
The International Consultations Group (ICG) is a think tank based in Cairo, Egypt, offering its global services to those concerned in international relations, investment and trade, peace, international law, national laws, international conventions, instruments and mechanisms protecting human rights, development, governance and public policy alternatives issues, whether for companies, individuals, Non-Governmental Organizations or international bodies.
Location: Cairo, Egypt.
Project: The cooperation with International Human Rights Mechanisms
One of the ICG work field is to promote human rights legislation and sustainable development, through which the group provides services to NGOs and other international bodies to cooperate with international mechanisms for the protection of human rights.
- Design consecutive, attractive and interactive published content that helps in developing the audience and customer base.
- Communicate with all commentators and interested clients on social media, and respond to any inquiries from clients or followers.
- Publish the content and news of the group’s activities as well as those carried out within the framework of its programs and anything related to it on the social media accounts and websites.
- Work on developing a marketing strategy for the group’s services provided by it or by its customers, which helps in raising follow-up rates and interacting with the relevant sites and pages.
- Follow the interaction movement on the various sites belonging to the group including; the study and analysis of what the customers and the interested audience are interested in.
- Submit reports on the way and level of interactions with the group’s websites and pages as well as those under its supervision.
Knowledge, Skills, Behaviors, and Experience Required to apply for the job:
- A university degree or equivalent, preferably if it is related to marketing and media
- Good knowledge of office, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Good skills in video editing and graphic designs.
- Good knowledge of Arabic and English languages is preferred.
- Work experience in digital marketing or as an online network coordinator is preferred.
Financial and administrative information:
- The applicant will undergo a probation period for a maximum of 3 months.
- Salaries are determined on the demonstrated experience.
- Five working days/week (from Saturday to Thursday).
How to apply:
- Send your resume to the email: [email protected]
- Closing date for applications: 31 January 2020. During this period; only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Graduates can apply for training in the group as an assistant to be appointed if they successfully complete the training phase.