We are hiring!! 📢📢
The International Consultations Group for Studies is looking to hire a full-time executive secretary.
Location: Al-Maadi, Cairo – Egypt
The executive secretary should support high-ranking officials in our company. You will be the one to organize and maintain the executive’s schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks. As manager’s assistant, you will serve as the first point of contact for internal and external parties contacting the manager.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate.
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping.
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
- Obtain a university degree, preferably, in social sciences, business administration or relative field.
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role.
- Intermediate level of English & French (Speaking and writing)- Level B2
- Proficient in MS Office and “back-office” software (e.g., ERP)
- In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures.
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities.
If you are interested, send an email with your CV. (in Arabic & English) to [email protected]